Number 10 is a powerful and even sounding large sized Classical guitar with the following characteristics:
- Western Red Cedar top. Perfectly quartersawn with no runout, and gentle silking throughout.
- East Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Honduran Mahogany neck.
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and head plate
- Yucatan Rosewood bridge
- 645mm scale length, 52mm nut width, 43 mm center to center string spacing at nut
- Partial 20th fret for upper 2 strings
- Sound port added on bass side
- Mother of Pearl fingerboard side dot on 7th fret
- Ramirez inspired asymmetrical bracing
Here’s a link to a few sound clips played by myself on this instrument (sorry I’m not a better player!) Recorded on a cheap USB microphone onto Audacity on my laptop without any equalization or modification. The music player works well with most browsers, but oddly doesn’t work with Internet Explorer 11.
Sagreras Study Volume 3, Lesson 1:
Carcassi Study #3 (first half):