Number 10 is a powerful and even sounding large sized Classical guitar with the following characteristics:
- Western Red Cedar top. Perfectly quartersawn with no runout, and gentle silking throughout.
- East Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Honduran Mahogany neck.
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and head plate
- Yucatan Rosewood bridge
- 645mm scale length, 52mm nut width, 43 mm center to center string spacing at nut
- Partial 20th fret for upper 2 strings
- Sound port added on bass side
- Mother of Pearl fingerboard side dot on 7th fret
- Ramirez inspired asymmetrical bracing
Sound clips coming soon…