Number 11 is a strong and powerfully clear large sized Classical guitar. The harmonics on all frets are effortless to create, with clear sustain on all notes. This will make someone very happy as a concert guitar. It has the following characteristics:
- Engleman Spruce top. Perfectly quartersawn with no runout, and gentle silking throughout.
- Gombiera back / sides / Headplate. This wood also has the common name of Brazilian Ebony. It is super heavy, and is responsible for much of the strong sustain, and wonderful harmonics.
- Sides are laminated with Sapele as the internal wood. This adds mass to the sides, which helps boost sustain and projection.
- Honduran Mahogany neck
- Gabon Ebony fingerboard
- Gabon Ebony wrist rest
- Brazilian Rosewood 6-hole bridge
- Curly Maple bindings with subtle red and black purflings
- 645mm scale length, 54mm nut width, 44 mm center to center string spacing at nut
- Partial 20th fret for upper 2 strings
- Mother of pearl side fret marker on 7th fret
- Ramirez inspired asymmetrical bracing
- Hiscox case available