Number 12 is a bright and powerful large sized Classical guitar with the following characteristics:
- Engleman Spruce top. Perfectly quartersawn with no runout, and gentle silking throughout.
- East Indian Rosewood back and sides. This is the best set of Indian Rosewood I’ve ever seen. Super dark purple with tight quartersawn grain lines.
- Honduran Mahogany neck.
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and head plate
- East Indian Rosewood bridge
- Curly Maple bindings
- 650mm scale length, 53mm nut width, 44 mm center to center string spacing at nut
- Partial 20th fret for upper 2 strings
- Ramirez inspired asymmetrical bracing
Here’s a link to a few sound clips played by myself on this instrument (sorry I’m not a better player!) Recorded on a cheap USB microphone onto Audacity on my laptop without any equalization or modification. The music player works well with most browsers, but oddly doesn’t work with Internet Explorer 11.
CL012 Sagreras Studies Volume 3 lesson 1 (first half):
CL012 Carcassi Study #3 (first half):